Nothing more screams holiday spirit than sugar cookies especially if you’ve got festive cutouts in the shapes of trees, stars, angels, and candy canes.
To take your Christmas tradition to the next level, we’ve got just the sweets you’ve been missing all these years.
Ingredients (makes 24 cookies):
½ cup of infused cannabis oil or butter (softened to room temperature)
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
½ tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of salt
2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Mix butter and sugar in a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended.
2. Turn your mixer to low speed, adding baking powder and salt. Then add the flour bit by bit, combining as you go.
3. Make the dough into a ball and wrap in cling wrap, freezing for 30 minutes (or refrigerating overnight).
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Allow dough to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Then, use a rolling pin to flatten it and begin cutting out shapes.
6. Transfer cookies to the baking sheet, baking for 8-10 minutes (until the edges begin to turn golden brown). Enjoy responsibly and happy holidays!