What better way to start off the new year than with a cannabis infused dessert? It’s easy to make with very few ingredients! It doesn’t require a lot of canna-butter but you’re more than welcome to put more if wanted.
• 1 can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes, plus more for finishing
• 1.5 TBSP Canna Butter
• 1 TBSP vanilla extract
• Pinch of cloves, ground
1. Mix the condensed milk, coconut flakes, and Canna butter together in a medium non-stick saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook for about 7 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
2. When coconut mixture is ready, remove from the heat, and mix in vanilla extract and a pinch of ground cloves. Spread mixture onto a greased plate.
3. Wait until the mixture is cooled. Then, use a tablespoon to scoop the dough and roll into balls. It is helpful to grease your hands first. Dredge the coconut balls in the coconut flakes until completely covered.
4. Hope this dessert is worth it on NYE be responsible and enjoy!