If you’ve never had a cannabis infused drink with alcohol then you are in for quite the treat! I don’t know about you but as a kid my favorite Christmas movie was How The Grinch Stole Christmas so why not Sip this Grinch Cocktail with Cannabis-Infused Rum!
There is nothing better than a deliciously refreshing, festive-green Grinch cocktail that will be the talk of the town and can turn any scrooge into a big ol Christmas fan!
It’s super simple to make, and you just need a couple of ingredients to get started.
For this holiday cannabis infused holiday drink the two most important ingredients are Cannabis and Rum.
Infusing Cannabis Into Rum
Check out this how-to recipe on how to properly and effectively infuse cannabis into rum. You’ll need to be patient and do this in advance – letting it steep for 24 hours at least.
- Cookie Sheet
- 1 Bottle of Dark or White Rum
- 1/8 ounce Cannabis any strain
- Set your oven to 240 F
- Decarboxylate your cannabis: placing it in an oven tray and wrapped up in tin foil. Place your cannabis in the oven for minimum of 20 minutes. Up to 40 min.
- Wrap your cannabis in a small cheesecloth and wrap tight so it will fit into the top of a bottle. Place it in your bottle.
- Let it stand for at least 24 hours or up to several weeks if you prefer. Shake every 12 hours.
How To Prepare Your Cannabis Grinch Drink
- Candy Canes
- Stirring Spoon
- Small plate for sugar rim
- 3 oz Peach Schnapps
- 3 oz Cannabis-Infused Rum
- 12 oz Fresh orange juice
- 4 oz Sprite or 7up
- 3 oz Blue Curacao Liquer
- 4 Candy canes to place inside and stir!
- 5-10 Ice Cubes
- 10 tbsp green or red coloured sugar for rimming
- 1 whole lime cut into wedges with a small slit on top, to use for rimming the edge of the glass.
- Mix up all of your ingredients together except for Sprite and Candy Canes in a pitcher.
- Grab your cocktail glasses and slide a lime wedge around the entire rim a few times, pushing hard.
- Place your glass upside down into the sugar (pour the sugar on a plate) and rim your glass! If you don’t have sugar, you can also crush up candy canes and use them – make sure they’re finely crushed.
- Pour your cocktail mixture evenly into all glasses, pop a candy cane inside and voila you have your very own grinch drink! Enjoy Responsibly & Happy Holidays!