Who doesn’t like marshmallows AND cannabis? That just sounds like a delicious combination to me. You may just be amazed at how easy it is to make these cannabis infused marshmallows! Just keep in mind to be responsible as these are not any ordinary marshmallows that you will be roasting on an open camp fire.
Start by infusing some butter with your favorite strain of weed, or simply use cannabutter.
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of butter
1. For starters, put the gelatin in half a cup of water. Put the other half a cup of water in a saucepan and add 2 cups of powdered sugar.
2. When the sugar melts, raise the temperature until the syrup starts to boil. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add vanilla extract to your sugar syrup and mix everything with your cannabis-infused butter. Stir all the ingredients with a whisk until your mixture is fluffy.
4. Once you have your marshmallow mixture ready you may shape it as you please.
5. Pour the mixture on a cutting board, and add some powdered sugar. (This will stop the mixture from sticking until it cools down.)
6. Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes and sizes if you’d like.
These heavenly marshmallows are a great addition to any cake or hot chocolate for this winter! Enjoy Responsibly and Happy Holidays!